I was there for a short vacation in early March 2015. As you walk into the lobby, you totally blow past the front desk because the oceanview is directly across the lobby and doesn't get in the way. Service. food and rooms were the top of AMAZING! I felt very special and the service is the reason why. Too bad the ocean was still cold but good thing the pool wasn't. Me and my 3 kids spent a lot of time outdoors (coming from Chicago in March, that doesn't happen) and it was refreshing to be in the sun, if only for 4 days. We actually saw a sea lion sunbathing on the rocks of the beach!
Cute little art town surrounding the property. We didn't go out of the property much because we didn't have a car, but when we did, we rented one from the hotel and did a Disneyland trip. I have to say, it was great to come back to a luxurious room after a crazy day with the Mouse (Mickey, that is).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montage Laguna Beach is a luxury California beach resort where guests enjoy premium services including including rejuvenating wellness options at the 20,000-square-foot Spa Montage; gourmet dining at Studio, The Loft, or Mosaic Bar and Grille; outdoor relaxing by one of two onsite pool decks; and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Montage Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montage Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Montage Hotel Laguna Beach
- Montage Resort Laguna Beach