All reviews murphy bed full kitchen heisler park free trolley main beach laundry facilities across the street art galleries pool and jacuzzi timeshare units studio popcorn property ocean laguna closet
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

So fabulous, can't even say enough about this historic resort. It is a timeshare now, since the 1970's but was built in the 1930's as a hotel and apartment complex. It had been remodeled and updated and continues to be. Management is very well organized, staff is great, and maintenance and housekeeping are so responsive.
Most of the rooms are studios but they vary in size and arrangement; some have the ocean views, which ours did.
We would love to return.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RonandJoan
PIVacations, General Manager at Laguna Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us a glowing review of your stay. We are happy to hear you had a great time. We are glad you enjoyed our accommodations and were pleased with our customer service. It is our goal to provide the highest level of customer service and guest satisfaction. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

This is my third stay at this small, cozy and wonderfully located resort. I really enjoy staying here. I stayed in an ocean front room with Heisler Park and the beach just across the street. From my patio facing the ocean I can sit and relax when not out and about or I could watch the sunset in the evening. The rooms at Laguna Shores are quite small. My room had a murphy bed, which I know is not for everyone. The kitchens are fully equipped. There are gas grills in the pool area as well as tables and chairs if you wish to eat there. They also have a hot tub on property. The staff at the front desk are helpful and friendly. I will be returning to this resort again.

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms are best
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
6  Thank MarilynKay16

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a review of your stay. We are happy that you enjoyed your accommodations and your frequent visits to our resort. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations, customer service and our location. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

We are owners and try to use the property once a year. Rooms are well maintained and comfortable. You are right across from the shoreline. From some of the units, you can literally lie in bed and watch the dolphins jumping in the water, looking through the large windows. Rooms are not very large, but comfortable. Almost like a bachelor studio. Staff is wonderful. But, be there before 8:00 pm. That is when the office closes. You have assigned parking. Some of the spaces can be a bit challenging. If you must park on the roof, it can be a little intimidating going up and down the ramp and making the sharp turn. You are within walking distance to the main beach and shopping, restaurants, downtown. Nice, relaxing atmosphere.

Stayed: February 2016
3  Thank Zero C
PIVacations, General Manager at Laguna Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us your feedback. Thank you for bringing up your concerns. Your input is welcomed as it provides us an opportunity to hear our guests' concerns and make improvements to enhance their overall satisfaction.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

I grew up in Laguna Beach, so finding a place to stay I was very particular with many details. The Laguna Shores was better than what I was expecting. They run this facility like a family ran business. The service is excellent. They serve popcorn in the afternoons, and a morning coffee, and some mornings even had other treats out.

The location is perfect for getting to all the main attractions but yet far enough away from the Hwy 1 so the traffic is not an issue.
They have discount tickets available for the festivals and other area businesses.
The movie rentals came in handy too.

Great place to stay to have a home away from home experience. All the other guess were so friendly that we enjoyed our stay so much that I can not wait to go back.

This location is also a great place to start a beachside walk. There is a park across the street that has walking trails. Look for the tidepools down by the water. Also some hidden caves to explore.

I would Highly recommend Laguna Shores for The BEST Place to stay in Laguna.

Room Tip: Great Views but you are Not on top of everyone. Great to be away from all the noise.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Curbhopper
PIVacations, General Manager at Laguna Shores, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are delighted that you retuned to your hometown. It always thrills us to hear that our guests enjoy our accommodations and had a great time. We couldn’t agree with you more that our location is perfect. It is our goal to provide the highest level of customer service and guest satisfaction. Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

I really enjoyed my recent stay here at Laguna Shores! All around Great experience. Great Location conveniently located near a park that overlooks the ocean. Great walking distance to everything the beach, the ocean cliffs, shopping and restaurants. The property clean and gated I felt safe enough to leave my window open at night. The room was like a little apartment with a full kitchen, dining area, little front room, Murphy bed and ample storage space. The unit was very clean, shower big and toiletries provided. There is a TV with a DVD & Video Player. Pool and Jacuzzi. I would also like to compliment Bryan at the front desk he was very welcoming and willing to answer any questions I had about the area. He provided great recommendations on restaurants! Free internet too.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to provide us a glowing review of your stay. We are delighted that you returned. We are happy to hear you had a great time. We are glad you enjoyed our accommodations and were pleased with our customer service. It is our goal to provide the highest level of customer service and guest satisfaction. Thank you for the recommendation. We look forward to your next visit.