All reviews starbucks coffee ocean front front desk pancake machine manager nick continental breakfast boutique hotel make your own waffles oceanfront room hard boiled eggs european feel private balcony yogurt pull out couch flights of stairs restaurants and shops hearing the waves
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I loved the location of the boutique hotel. My room was small but exceptionally clean. If you stay at this hotel accept that you will hear outside activity in your room.

My only real "issue" was the room air conditioner was pretty loud - I had to shut it off to be able to sleep

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Nick P, General Manager at Capri Laguna On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear carolyn l,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are very happy that we make your stay enjoyable. We all work daily to offer a truly personal and wonderful experience to each of our guests. We look forward welcoming you back at the Capri Laguna on the Beach Hotel.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

My husband and I stayed the weekend at the Capri. It was a short getaway for us but we came home so relaxed! The hotel is adorable and reminded us of our many stays in European islands in Greece and Italy. The minute you walk into the lobby the staff is very friendly and welcoming. The manager, Nick is very conscientious and goes out of his way to ensure that all of his guests are happy. Our room was clean, spacious and had the most amazing ocean view. We went to the beach and a young man Constantine (the beach assistant) was so attentive and helpful to ensure we had chairs, towels and umbrella placed exactly where we wanted. The hotel also offers a great breakfast to start your day. It also has free Starbucks coffee all day and we were offered warm cookies during the day. Give it a try if you can't get to Europe! You won't be sorry.

Room Tip: Ask for upper floor facing the ocean, the most beautiful views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear vangiedupas,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Capri Laguna on the Beach. We pride ourselves in delivering only the best service to our hotel guest. Thank you for the 5 star review and for choosing us. We will be looking forward to see you again on your next trip to Laguna Beach.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We had three nights in this lovely hotel. We booked a king room with fireplace overlooking the ocean. The room was large and comfortable and the balcony area was a great place to visit with some friends. There is also a rooftop area for the guests to enjoy the sunset from. It is amazingly close to the water… Hear the sound of the surf all night long. The room came with a microwave, coffeemaker and refrigerator but there are no utensils provided so if you go and want to make food you do you need to bring your own. There is no restaurant on the site but it is conveniently located to many restaurants nearby.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear desertgirle,

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review on TripAdvisor. We are happy to know that you enjoyed our services and the hotel location. We pride ourselves in delivering only the best service to our hotel guests. We would love to have you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

The first time I stayed at Capri Laguna was with my fiance for my birthday. He found it, and surprised me with a birthday weekend. We both fell in love with it immediately. This past week I planned a Mom/Daughter weekend for one of my sister turning 50. It was the most amazing time! The location of this hotel is beautiful. It is boutique, interesting, stairs everywhere, and one of the most beautiful views from any of the ocean front rooms.
There is a small area for a continental breakfast each morning and several decks to settle in and have coffee and danish while waiting for the sun to come up.
The staff is friendly and extremely accommodating. They want to ensure you have a pleasant stay.
I will come again, and again, and again.

Room Tip: get the ocean front rooms - you can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Capri the last three nights while I was in town on business. Each time we were in the lobby during our stay the gentlemen introduced themselves by name. It was small touches like that which made the stay such a pleasure. The view from our room was unbelievable and we loved the balcony with two chairs, a table and a lounge chair. The location was perfect for walking down the beach or dining on the main street. The free breakfast was a welcome surprise. They had fresh pastries each morning that were delicious along with Starbucks coffee, assortment of teas, cereal and fruit. We had a very early flight out of town and the team at Capri was thoughtful enough to have the pastries out early (5:15AM!!) for our departure. It was a pleasure staying at this beautiful boutique hotel and I know we will return!

Room Tip: Ocean view room a must!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Nick P, General Manager at Capri Laguna On The Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear FAMFUNSEEKERS,

We would like to thank you for your time and for sharing your 5 star review on TripAdvisor. It’s our pleasure to learn that you had a truly enjoyable stay with us. We all work daily to offer a truly personal and wonderful experience to each of our guests. The Capri Laguna on the Beach Hotel will be looking forward for your return.