US$361
US$342
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$378/night.

US$542
US$479
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$600/night.

The Tides Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$274
US$422
US$371
US$340
US$250
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
La Casa del Camino(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$335
US$319
Holiday Inn Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$243
  • Pool
Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$419
US$389
Montage Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
US$1,064
US$1,022
  • Pool
All reviewsfire pitcookies and milkyogurtwine hourheisler parksister propertyurth cafepool levelshort walksmall hotelocean viewlittle touchespool areawalking distance to everythinggreat place to stayparking garagemorning coffee
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Really cute hotel with chill California vibes. The people at the front desk were super helpful. They included a free bottle of wine for my husband’s birthday and did a great job answering all my questions over the phone before our stay. We stayed on a Sunday night which made it especially affordable, and overall we loved our stay.

Room Tip: I think the rooms at “pool level” were more expensive than the upper level rooms. I thought our upper level partial sea view room was better anyway.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I have been hesitate to write a review for Laguna Beach House because I want to keep this special place to myself! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The staff Peter, Annette, Steve the manager, Troy and everyone else who works there are very special! They are attentive and always makes me feel good when I arrive. I feel like I am at home! When in Laguna, be sure to stay and let them know Dianna sent you. When you stay, you will know why I love it so and you will keep coming back as well!!

Room Tip: I love the upper rooms AND the lower ones by the pool. Get a room closer to west (beach) - less road noise vs street side
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank diannalynnphoto
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Fantastic hotel. Well kept, friendly staff, location is perfect. Great small touches such as yogurt for breakfast. Stylish interior and very comfortable. I was here for businesss and staying here was way better than staying at a large chain hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank R1102FTianm
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Rooms are decorated awesome! Pics are a little deceiving of the ocean view, but it's not really to bad.

Super close to a lot of shops and even the beach. Took a nice long walk as soon as I checked in to look at the town. Most things were closed while I was there, but looking at the art through the window was great.

The staff working no matter the time were friendly and happy to answer questions.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 70jared
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and spacious, and bed was comfortable. Free coffee, tea and yogurt in the morning, happy hour with wine in the evening, and cookies and milk before bed were all great touches.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple