“Great Pizza - Light on Pepperoni and Heavy on Ice”
Review of Pizza Antica

Pizza Antica
Ranked #8 of 81 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 October 2017

The service and food are both really good. The issue I had was that my pepperoni pizza had nine pieces of pepperoni (1.125 pieces per slice - very weak) and my son's $6 juice drink was all ice and disappeared with three sips. Order you drinks with light ice.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Service is good, food is very good. Both had pasta dishes this time. Both were excellent and properly sized . Some place give huge portions which I do not like. It is rare that we both want the same thing so we can share. Reasonable price and portions. Very good food and service. And they have some good wines by the glass.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Really enjoyed the pizza. Nice crispy artisan style. Caesar salad was very good although on the small side. Service was disappointing though...numerous missteps along the way that dragged down our overall experience, Really nice Italian wine selection by the glass!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We don't dine in lafayette too much but had a rare chance after church to sit and enjoy this spot that we have not been to in years. It was just ok
I had buratta which was a bit bland actually . Peaches tomatoes.. in summer should've been amazing.. then had a small kale salad which again just ok.. truscan kale is hard to make taste good so they had golden raisins and Parmesan and nuts but again not delicious. My husband haas meatballs and a glass of chianti.. then Casey e chicken that looked boiled. We both walked away thinking hmm .. not great at all
But a new place just popped up..opening 9/15 next to susy cakes ..Peruvian food called barranca.. will try there next time

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Second time here visiting family. Great place to come for early dinner with the grandkids. They love the pizza and spaghetti. I love their gluten-free bread and pizza crust. Good selection of reasonably priced Italian wines. Appetizers are very good too, especially the Burrata and toy box melon be with prosciutto.