“totally delicious sushi, a cut above the rest”
Review of Blue Ginko

Blue Ginko
Ranked #17 of 81 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 17 January 2018

This is the kind of place where you can taste the freshness of the sushi. It tastes like "real" sushi to me! Melts in your mouth. highly recommend it.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Oh my goodness! What an amazing place to eat. Probably one of the best meals I've ever had! One thing was tastier than the last. You will want to eat here again again- I cannot wait to go back.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Sat outside on the covered patio on a hot day. Very nice
Food was good
Service was satisfactory
Will go back to explore more of the menu

Reviewed 6 August 2016

I stopped by for lunch. I had two of the maki rolls. Both very served very nicely and both were composed of high quality and fresh fish. Service was good and very friendly. They have both indoor and outdoor seating. A nice stop in Lafayette just to the left of Whole Foods. Free parking in the lot. The other two locations are Danville and Blackhawk.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

We had lunch here with our two teenagers and all thought the food was delicious and well prepared. Two of us had sushi and two had chicken and we found it all fresh, light, good quality, and well-seasoned. It was our first visit, but our waitress was friendly and we noticed that she knew other customers well. We will look forward to our next chance to visit.