Diablo Mountain Inn(Walnut Creek)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$126
US$118
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Walnut Creek Marriott(Walnut Creek)
US$215
US$195
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Motel 6 Walnut Creek(Walnut Creek)
Free cancellation until 05/08
  • Breakfast included
US$259
Renaissance Hotels
US$156
HYATT house Pleasant Hill(Pleasant Hill)
US$225
US$203
Hyatt.com
US$144
US$140
Courtyard
1,044 results
All reviewswalnut creekthe east baymary's collegefrench chateauelegant hotelroom servicesan franciscoexercise roomshuttle servicecommon areasbart stationrooms are largehot tubself parkingbusiness tripfitness centerwedding
Reviewed 26 September 2009

My mom and I celebrate our birthday (both born on the same day) at the Lafayette Park Hotel and it is magnificent! It is the epitome of luxury. Their are several pools on site and everytime we go there are rarely anyone using the pools or the fitness center. It feels like our own private resort. We go their every year and stay on the property the entire time. This last year we got facials and massages and it was so relaxing. The spa is really beautifully set up and the Gardenia bath gel is my absolute favorite. The beds are extremely comfortable and the decor is immaculate as well. I am so looking forward to our trip this year.

• Stayed: October 2008
Reviewed 10 September 2009

Sept 3-7, 2009

We stayed here 4 nights for our niece's wedding in Lafayette. We got a preferred rate for friends and family of the bride. The only extra was $10 per day for garaged parking. There is no easily accessible street parking, but finding a space in the garage was never a problem.
Our large double room was quiet, clean, and smelled fresh. I could not find fault with the housekeeping. The grout in the tub had seen better days and could use a re-do.
We didn't eat breakfast at the hotel as there are many restaurants and coffee shops within a mile's distance. We particularly enjoyed breakfast at Chow and dinner at Metro.
The hotel is at one end of Lafayette's main commercial street, Mt. Diablo Boulevard. It is also close to the freeways that can lead to San Francisco, Napa Valley, or Berkeley. It was our first time staying in "Lamorinda" (combined name for the towns of Lafayette, Moraga, and Orinda). We enjoyed the Moraga Farmer's Market held every Sunday morning.
The staff was superior. Every member couldn't do enough to make our stay happier. Myrna and Sheen come to mind. I looked forward to the complimentary coffee service in the lobby beginning at 4:00 AM. A cup of hot, freshly-brewed coffee with a choice of daily newspapers is, in my opinion, a positive way to start the day.
Lafayette Park is a newer, cheerful, friendly hotel that offers a lot if you are looking to stay in the Lamorinda area. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2009

Anniversary weekend! My wife and I enjoyed the many wonderful amenities, dinner at the Bistro, brunch in the Duck Club restaurant...the food is excellent, the beer and wine lists delicious and service as good as anywhere we have been. This jewel in the east bay is a must stay. The pool and spa are peaceful and beautiful...like you were staying in the french countryside. We recommend the couples spa treatment in a large, comfortable suite with peaceful ambiance...the masseuses are top notch. The setting is great but the service makes this stay as memorable.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2009

Wonderful hotel. Great restaurant and terrific service. Rooms clean and beautiful...very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place in the area. I think it is the absolutely best choice by far.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2009

We were guests at a beautiful party in the Wishing Well Courtyard. It was a Champagne Brunch which had the most amazing menu. The food was just yummy. The tables, linens and decor was perfect. The weather was extremly hot that day but the Big Umbrellas were a nice touch to the courtyard as well. Staff & Employees were very nice and helpful. Definently a place I'd consider to throw a party.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family