1,144 results
All reviews walnut creek the east bay mary's college french chateau outdoor fireplace elegant hotel san francisco room service bart station exercise room shuttle service rooms are large hot tub self parking wonderful stay fitness center business trip
Reviewed 10 September 2009

Anniversary weekend! My wife and I enjoyed the many wonderful amenities, dinner at the Bistro, brunch in the Duck Club restaurant...the food is excellent, the beer and wine lists delicious and service as good as anywhere we have been. This jewel in the east bay is a must stay. The pool and spa are peaceful and beautiful...like you were staying in the french countryside. We recommend the couples spa treatment in a large, comfortable suite with peaceful ambiance...the masseuses are top notch. The setting is great but the service makes this stay as memorable.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2009

Wonderful hotel. Great restaurant and terrific service. Rooms clean and beautiful...very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place in the area. I think it is the absolutely best choice by far.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2009

We were guests at a beautiful party in the Wishing Well Courtyard. It was a Champagne Brunch which had the most amazing menu. The food was just yummy. The tables, linens and decor was perfect. The weather was extremly hot that day but the Big Umbrellas were a nice touch to the courtyard as well. Staff & Employees were very nice and helpful. Definently a place I'd consider to throw a party.

Reviewed 26 August 2009

My grandkids and I were traveling together and stayed here. What a great hotel! I can't say enough about how super comfortable our room was and how great the service was here!! We stopped by to advise them we'd be checking in late. We were hot and tired from being on the road. The front desk agent offered early check-in so we could freshen up and suggested we use the business center to get directions to our destinations. WOW!. The room was awesome, the pool was refreshing. I really wished I could stay to use the spa. I truly enjoyed my stay and will definitely be back.

Reviewed 24 August 2009

The hotel was quiet, clean, elegant, comfortable. My only issue? I had initially booked online, receiving a good rate directly from the hotel. When I realized closer to the event that I needed another night (a Thursday), they wouldn't extend the rate, charging about $20 more per hight for the added night. I thought that was short sighted. But would I recommend the hotel? Absolutely! Especially for a wedding reception site. Very accommodating.