“Brunch and brine”

Batch & Brine
Ranked #24 of 81 Restaurants in Lafayette
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Took my wife here for her birthday brunch. We ordered the Bloody Mary and a spritz to start. The bloody was one of the best I’ve ever had! The food was good but the fried chicken was a bit weak. That bloody is the reason I will return.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Yesterday I brought a friend to Batch & Brine to celebrate her birthday. It was the first time for us both. I can hardly wait to return with my husband. The photos look good, but they don’t convey the outstanding quality of the food and the top-notch service. I had the Blue Burger. Wow! The angus chuck was so flavorful, and I loved the combination of fig jam and Roquefort. We shared a seasonal peach pie, and the bourbon butterscotch sauce was superb. What a great place for lunch or dinner!

1  Thank ansport
Reviewed 20 September 2018

First time there. Husband got the pastrami and I got the regular burger. He liked the pastrami sandwich, and I thought my hamburger and french fries were very good. We don't live in Lafayette, but I would like to go there again.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We had heard great things about this new place in Lafayette. It looks like a cool place, and it is... literally. There is patio dining & large windows open to benches that straddle inside and out. The wind came up and it was freezing in the dining room. The food was instantly cold. The wait staff handed out blankets, but for some reason were reluctant to close any windows. They were very personable, but hugely disorganized. The french fries were delicious, ditto dipping sauces. Unfortunately the food goes down hill from there. I ordered the grilled peach salad with blueberry vinaigrette. The not only were the peaches not ripe, they were stone cold to the touch. Only on the grill long enough to make the marks. They were inedible. My friend had a burger, it was nothing special. Overall disappointing.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

We ordered the pulled pork sandwich and an angus burger, both with a salad on the side. Neither were inexpensive but both were absolutely delicious. Hand cut fries also available and they looked great. The menu is varied and even includes wine and beer pairings with each dish. Great service and worthy of a return for a casual lunch or dinner. Wonderful terrace seating for a quick outdoor meal.