“Excellent service and food”
Review of Souplantation

Souplantation
Ranked #25 of 124 Restaurants in La Quinta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Not all Souplantations are equal. This one stands out in both service and food presentation and quality.
The front end staff was very helpful and accommodating. Alexis, especially on the weekend, was superb to make our experience totally enjoyable and satisfying.

I go tin about an hour before closing. Sometimes at that time, freshness of the food can be suspect but that was not the case here.
I love that they had wasabi laced dried green peas. What a nice addition. I like all the soup offerings they had. I had the Asian Ginger Broth and the Chicken Noodle Soup.
Their corn bread is always good and it did not disappoint in this restaurant.

I can pretty much eat here everyday of the week and not feel like I need to have something different. I sure like the variety.
I also like there are so many discount coupons out there to use at Souplantation.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This restaurant is exceptional for its 55-foot salad bar which is always stocked with the freshest vegetables, interesting salads, sauces and dressings, and the soup station which regularly features 3 or 4 or 5 soups, often including clam chowder and other creamy offerings. Hot baked potatoes, pizzas, breads, drinks, and desserts are on the side, always fresh and tasty. Everything is available in unlimited quantities so you may make repeated trips to refill. The price is unbeatable, especially if you go early on weekdays and arrive after a good workout. The atmosphere is functional ... you go there for the food!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

pay to get in and eat till you are full with health salad and desert and 4 or 5 types of soup pasta and more. A must stop every time I get to Palm Desert Scotty Wright

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I know this is a chain, but this was the first time I had been to Souplantation, and it completely surpassed my expectations. It's an all you can eat buffet, and I suggest you show up hungry. They have tons of vegan options. The salad bar it's self had tons of options, definitely more than your regular salad. The signs above everything clearly stated what was vegan/vegetarian/gluten free which I found really helpful. I especially enjoyed the southwest spicy pasta salad, and the sourdough bread.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

This was a nice place to stop off at for a weekend lunch... good selections at the salad bar... and the soups were piping hot and delicious... Very reasonably priced.