“Classy relaxy yet Sportsy”
Review of Hamiltons Sports Bar and Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hamiltons Sports Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 August 2012 via mobile

This place is aces. Food, service, atmosphere are all winners. My wife finally will go with me to a sports bar and not feel put off by too much testosterone. It's a fun neighborhood eatery.

1  Thank PSstayhealthy
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I read about this place in the local newspaper business section a couple weeks ago and decided to stop in and check it out. It just openened in October. It quickly became my favorite local bar after a few visits.Its a really cool family owned place, run by a father and son. Good happy hour drink prices, excellent food and a friendly staff, who know your name.
First time I stopped in I had a very tasty cheeseburger, with curly fries and a pickle slice.Listened to a guy playing guitar, while watching sports.
Next few times I had the cheeseburger sliders, which are also very good.
Today, I had the fully loaded nachos, with cheese, quacamole and sour creme.
There is musical entertainment on the schedule regularly, and a foosball and pool table in an adjoining room.
This is a great little neighborhood bar and grill to visit when in La Quinta.