“It was a surprise”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #41 of 121 Restaurants in La Puente
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 1601 N Hacienda Blvd. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in La Puente, CA serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 2 December 2017

I was looking for a coffee place in the area and I haven’t found options.
So I decided to have my breakfast and coffee in Burger King.
I had an excellent service from the lady, and actually it was a surprise to me their Burrito with egg, cheese, sausage and hash brown.
I would go again for it.