“BEST PRICES AND VARIETY AROUND!”
Review of Double Play Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Double Play Pizza
Ranked #15 of 113 Restaurants in La Puente
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Pizza, bread sticks, and calzones are delicious and really fairly-priced. Even better is a us friendliness and efficiency of the owner and staff here - they remember you when you come in and make you feel special! Let's support our local businesses so we won't lose them....

Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

We always order Double Play pizza when my large family is over, mainly because of the price, but we also get a tasty, spicy meal - plus a free 2-liter soda!

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I've been a customer for a few years and they never fail to disappoint. My favorite from this place are the calzones. They're a good size for a good price. Plus they're delicious.

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

I've been going to double play for years I recommend the Calzone. The sandwiches are good too service is also good and friendly.