“BEST PRICES AND VARIETY AROUND!”
Review of Double Play Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Double Play Pizza
Ranked #15 of 123 Restaurants in La Puente
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Pizza, bread sticks, and calzones are delicious and really fairly-priced. Even better is a us friendliness and efficiency of the owner and staff here - they remember you when you come in and make you feel special! Let's support our local businesses so we won't lose them....

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

We always order Double Play pizza when my large family is over, mainly because of the price, but we also get a tasty, spicy meal - plus a free 2-liter soda!

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I've been a customer for a few years and they never fail to disappoint. My favorite from this place are the calzones. They're a good size for a good price. Plus they're delicious.

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

I've been going to double play for years I recommend the Calzone. The sandwiches are good too service is also good and friendly.