“Celebrating with friends”

Add it.
La Poblana Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 113 Restaurants in La Puente
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

It was my first visit to this La Poblana. Food was average nothing spectacular. We ordered the huevos divorciados and the food was cold. We were with a large group so we didn't send the food back. Chips and salsa were good. I did get a champurrado and was impressed. Restaurant has a lot of people it can get crowded.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Our favorite restaurant in Cabo San Lucas is Las Quacamayas they have a dish I had wished I could find here
and I finally found it by chance using a Groupon coupon The restaurant is La Poblana Tamaleia and the dish is
Molcajetes. Molcajetes is meat of your choice, sliced cactus, chorizo, avocado and paneta cheese served on a
hot volcanic rock (rice, beans, and handmade tortillas). The choices of meat are charbroiled beef fillet, beef &
chicken or shrimp, our choice this time was the charbroiled beef. The volcanic rock keeps the mouth watering
flavors warm until you finish every delicious bite. The sauce is so good you have to scoop it up with the
tortillas and even finish it off using a spoon. This is not the typical Mexican food you find at the multitude of
Mexican restaurants, it is truly special.

Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

Many of my friends travel from all around to eat at the restaurant but I come here for the tamales! They make them fresh right in the next room and are irristible! I also buy the masa here sometimes to make my own tamales... Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 November 2014

The food is awesome, and you can hear the tortillas being made by hand! Delicious. Everything I have tasted is fresh and made with love. I have eaten at all their locations and they are all outstanding. By now, I do not even cook for company...their food is as good as I can make it and my friends love it, too. If I am serving Mexican, it comes from La Poblana. Even their flan is as good as mine.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

I've been dining in this restaurant for years and I've never had a bad experience I love Mexican food and I'll go as far as to say this could be the best Mexican restaurant around LA.no exaggeration!!!