“Big servings”

Add it.
Wok Express
Ranked #21 of 113 Restaurants in La Puente
Reviewed 16 June 2015

My wife noticed their was always a line at this place so we decided to try it. My son is a picky eater and all three of us love it. Big variety of Chinese food ready to go. the food is very tasty. And the servings are big. I can't finish the one item plate but for about a dollar more I get the two item and have lunch for the next day. Yeah!

Reviewed 25 September 2014

While visiting my wife's Uncle and cousins in Hacienda Heights, they decided to get Chinese from this place. I was not expecting such tasty and good food. This place certainly qualifies as some of the best Chinese food I have had. It was delicious. If you are in the area and in the mood for Chinese then you have to give this place a try.