“Incredible gourmet donuts”

The Donut Hole
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in La Puente
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This is not your typical Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme though I like both of those. This place is off the charts for "gourmet" donuts. Best yet, the prices are very reasonable. I had a blueberry cake and a Tiger Tail which were $1. The strawberry gourmet donut is indescribably delicious!!!!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I highly recommend this place. The filled donuts are so good. They put a lot of filling in there donuts. I love their apple fritters too!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Quality of the donuts (a mixed dozen for work) was outstanding, fresh and tasty. The box that was used clean and I with a mark put a Big Smile on the box when took to work. It was a hit.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Good donuts, and a selection of weird cereal covered ones too. All good choices, but most importantly you need to post pics of this place because it’s pretty famous and in lots of movies.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I placed information in my travel folder years ago in order to visit when we were in the area. We were not disappointed!! Just like the pictures I had seen, you drive into the donut drive thru and make your selection from the multitude of items on display. We made a couple of selections and took them back to our hotel to enjoy later after our dinner. We bought enough to enjoy that evening as well as add to our breakfast the following morning. These were some of the best we have eaten and certainly recommend that you give it a try if in the area!