“Great donuts and a cup of hot coffee”
Review of Yum-Yum Donuts

Yum-Yum Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in La Palma
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Right off the 91 freeway in La Palma, this location never fails to have great donuts and hot coffee. The service is always quick, and the servers are friendly.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This place is second on my donut list, after the infamous winchells. The apple fritters are awesome and big. Good stuff!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

While vising SoCal a friend of mine knowing how much I love donuts took me there. Boy was I glad! I'm not a fan of the franchise known as Krispy Kreme, those aren't donuts...Yum Yum was soft, fluffy and made from real dough, not to mention those were some BIG donuts. My wife is not a big sweets eater but even she fell in love with the apple fritters. They were so good we had to stop by otw to the airport to bring a dozen home on the plane with us. They need some east coast locations...delicious pastries for sure!

Reviewed 10 February 2016

I bought a dozen donuts at Yum Yum Donuts. The younger grandkids liked their candy sprinkled cake donuts, but my wife and I were disappointed with our Apple Fritters. They tasted greasy. I was also surprised that they did not have any jelly donuts. Good service. No problem finding a parking spot in the mini mall next to the Arco station.