US$321
US$278
  • Restaurant
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$337
US$279
  • Restaurant
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$310
US$275
US$432
US$278
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$341/night.

US$500
US$252
  • Breakfast included
Grande Colonial La Jolla(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$507
US$452
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenfamily suitewhole foodssan diegobreakfast buffethome away from homethe breakfast arearock bottomextended stayucsd campusliving roomsea worldparking feeshort drivecomfortable stayking bedlocation is great
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Over the summer I spent 10 weeks staying in this Residents Inn for a mission trip. My stay was flawless! Employees were very friendly and always ready to help. They always made sure that we had everything we needed. The rooms were also very nice and comfortable. I absolutely recommend!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This was the largest hotel suite we stayed in during our vacation on the west coast. For a family of 5 it could not have been better. We had the family suite which had three queen beds and two full size bathrooms. One bed and bath was upstairs in the loft area. The other two beds were downstairs. There was also a full kitchen and living room with fireplace downstairs. The entire suite was immaculate!

Our stay also included breakfast. They had one of the best set-ups for free breakfast I've seen. The buffet area was large and spread out. There were fresh make-your-own waffles, eggs, sausage, cereals, fresh cut fruits. Everything was constantly being wiped down and filled up.

My kids loved the heated pool and hot tub too! I also loved that check out was at 12pm here. My only one gripe was the $18 fee per night for parking. Since it really didn't seem like there was a shortage in the area I'm not sure why they felt the need to tack this charge on.

Definitely would not hesitate to stay again. For less than we would have paid in the major cities we had an entire home! We were a very short drive to the La Jolla beaches and the San Diego zoo too.

Room Tip: Get the family suite!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Stayed here this past weekend because we were in town for a wedding. We made the reservation by calling the 800 number and added my mother in law to the room so she could check in if she arrived before my wife and I. Called back a few days later and verified that she was on the reservation.

To my surprise her name was not on the reservation. When I inquired with the guy at the front desk, he asked if we had called the front desk or the 800 number? Really? Arent you guys the same company. After the inconvenience of all that we were able to add her to the reservation and she was able to check in, but only after providing them with a credit card.

So before I had even gotten there, I had a negative expectation of this place. I thought I would walk into a beat down hotel.

Once I got to our room, I was pleasently surprised . The room was spacious and clean plus they serve a complementary hot breakfast on a adaily basis.

The get minus 1 star becuase:
- The situation at check in
- There was an issue with the front door (although maintenance was able to fix it)
- The bathroom door didnt close correctly.

Overall, this place was A-OK.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Patricia O, Manager at Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Hello Rafeek626
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Residence Inn La Jolla. Please accept our apology for the lack of communication with central reservations. We have shared your comments to make sure this was an isolated incident moving forward.
We are delighted to hear that you did enjoy your room and our great breakfast. We hope that you may still consider staying with us the next time your travels bring you to the La Jolla area.

Kind Regards-pattyo

Reviewed 21 August 2017

No one likes to be displaced from their home, but when my insurance company sent me and my dog to stay at the Residence Inn-La Jolla* for what turned out to be an unexpectedly long 8-week stay (June-August) while damage from a washing machine leak was repaired at my house, I was surprised by what a nice experience my stay turned out to be. The staff—from the front desk, to workers in the dining room, housekeeping, and other functions—were all so genuinely kind, nice, and friendly. They were also quite wonderful to my dog who enjoyed everyone’s attention. Norma was particularly reassuring when my insurance company was late on extending my stay (which happened multiple times), as was Glenna, letting me know that they wouldn’t kick me out of my room despite my insurance company’s delay. Kylise always had a big smile on her face, and genuinely seemed to like taking care of guest’s needs. And Irma was quick to offer clean towels when my stay went past my expected check out dates.

Something I have never experienced at any another hotel was the three-night-a-week free beer, wine, snacks and barbecue (with karaoke every other week), which is a lovely way for guests (many of whom stay for months at a time) to meet each other or just relax at the end of the day, and makes one feel less lonely and isolated during a long stay. (The Residence Inn seems to attract genuinely nice guests, too. I met people who stay at the Residence Inn for four months a year, and have been returning for ten years.) All of these things make the hotel feel like a little community.

The hotel was fully booked all summer, and yet no one ever appeared harried, overburdened, or annoyed by any request. It seems that they all like their jobs, which is a wonderful statement about management and made the Residence Inn a very comfortable place to stay.

Great for families and long-term stays.

*The Residence Inn was the only hotel on the insurance company’s list that accepted dogs.

Room Tip: If you don't have kids, you might want to request a room that is not right near the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
everardoaguilar, Manager at Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear xsnerg,

How wonderful to hear about your experience with us at the Residence Inn La Jolla this summer. It is very much appreciated to hear the feedback regarding our employees and how they helped enhance your stay. We know our guests have options and we work diligently to provide a genuine, sincere, and appreciative environment for all our guests. I will be sure to share the experience mentioned with our entire team and give extra kudos to those mentioned, Norma, Glenna, Kylise, and Irma. I agree with you that Residence Inn seems to attract genuinely nice guests, which is why we become so connected with our guests.
Hope all is well in your home again, and remember we will always be a home away from home.

Cheers,

Ever A.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We just spent three nights at the Residence Inn La Jolla. The staff was very nice and efficient. The area to eat the free breakfast is way too small for the number of guests. Also, all the beds in our unit were soft and very uncomfortable. We liked the internet ready tv's.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
everardoaguilar, Manager at Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Larry A.

Thank you for taking time to review our Residence Inn La Jolla. We certainly appreciate the feedback as we continue to look for ways to enhance our offerings and ensure we are providing the level of service that will make you want to return. Thank you for acknowledging our staff - they truly are the stars and appreciate their hard work and dedication at taking care of our guests.

Warm Regards,