“Lovely quiet unit in wonderful area”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Lynn G
“Lovely quiet unit in wonderful area”
Reviewed 2 September 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I stayed her for a month while I worked temporarily in San Diego. I loved this unit and the care the management gave me during my stay. The pool was incredible and never crowded. The only down fall for me was that it was a bit expensive but if I could I would and will stay here again if the opportunity presents itself.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$2,800
/ Month
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing