“Amazing breakfast”

Ranked #9 of 1,236 Restaurants in La Jolla
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cody's La Jolla is a casual, all american seaside restaurant. Enjoy a fabulous brunch on our ocean view patio with friends while sipping one of our famous champagne spritzers. Known for our french toast, benedicts, lobster roll and fish and chips, Cody's has built a loyal following of locals and tourists alike. Visit us today to experience for yourself!
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We had the French toast and Eggs over easy, everything was great. The staff was also very friendly. We will be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,049)

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

On vacation and wanted a neat place in La Jolla to enjoy some breakfast, the weather and views. I had the Crab Cakes Benedict (jumbo lump crab cakes, sliced avocado, poached eggs a toasted english muffin topped with hollandaise). I chose the cheese grits as my side. It was delicious and I wish I could have eaten this once more before we left. I loved it!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

This restaurant is located in the heart of downtown La Jolla. The service is great. The waiters are so friendly. The atmosphere is nice. Opened windows with seating in and outside makes for a great dining experience. You will get a hint of sea lion stench while dining as they are on the beach which is not far from this establishment. I found the food to be on the bland side. I ordered the onion rings and Baja fish tacos. Neither were seasoned. It tasted as if they were battered and fried without salt or pepper. I was able to eat the onion rings because of a couple of sauces that accompanied them. The fish tacos couldn't be saved. I was a little disappointed because my experience with foods in the area had been a good one. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant if you have a pallet for tasty food.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Just passing and decided to stop here for a cold beer, saw a neighbouring table receive the lobster brioche plate and had to order one to share (it is a big portion!).
Not only did they split the single order into 2 plates for us but we got full portion of fries and salad each !
Exceptional quality and good value.

Highly recommended :):):)

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

So thrilled to have made this our last stop on our vacay. Incredible view, fantastic service and delicious meal. The Baja Fish tacos were so fresh and tasty. The ceviche was very good and the hamburger with bacon and avocado slices hit the spot. I would highly recommend this establishment!!!