“Good food by the bay - ”

Marcy's Mexican Food
Ranked #120 of 1,251 Restaurants in La Jolla
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The food was good! Ambiance is what you pay for. I got a ginormous chile relleno burrito for $8.50. I wasn’t sure exactly what i was getting, but it was your standard queso chile relleno in a tortilla. The salsa and pickle bar was fine, and the ladies who worked there were helpful and nice. We tried to go into the mexican place closer to the beach, but couldn’t get in with 2 teenagers due to age restrictions. I’d go back -

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I eat here once or twice every time I'm at mission beach - the breakfast burritos are good! Fresh tortillas and made to order.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite and got some great food. Service was great as well the lady at the counter was nice and the cook was even more friendly!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Anytime we travel to Mission Beach we have to make a stop at Marcy's for their Carne Asada Fries. The building may not look very appealing from the outside but the food has always been tasty and the service is always friendly.

The portions are very generous and large enough to share.

I've been probably about 6 to 8 times in the last few years and this place is always a hit with me and my family. We don't go to Mission Beach without stopping at Marcy's!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Off-2-seeTheWizard
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

In mission beach. Expect lots of good at great price. Also no frills genuine staff. Don't miss out on some great food. Myself I had lobster burrito. Awesome.

Date of visit: June 2017