“Holy French Fries in my Burrito!”

Don Carlos Taco Shop
Ranked #60 of 1,250 Restaurants in La Jolla
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 July 2016

I'm not normally a burrito person because I'm not a huge fan of beans and rice. This burrito replaces those with french fries... Yum!

I had the carnitas california burrito... It was delicious!!!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Everything was awesome! I had a Burrito and rolled Tacos, it was delicious as hell. Staff is really nice! I can totally recommend this place for everyone who's spending a day in La Jolla!

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

We were walking by and smelled the food so decided to walk in and try it. WOW!!! The group had different things and everyone loved what they ate, authentic Mexican food made fresh!

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Picked this place to meet friends at for lunch based on reviews. It's not fancy, small, but the food was good! The burritos my friends had were large and my tacos were loaded with meat.

1  Thank J1-Travel
Reviewed 21 February 2016

If you love authentic Mexican food, come here. Rolled tacos, chimis, the works. Absolutely outstanding, a great value and very nice staff.