“Large portions, good food.”

Arthur's Coffee Shop
Ranked #4 of 162 Restaurants in La Habra
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 17 March 2017

I've been going here once or twice a year with my mother who lived in Brea for years.Usually, I had the Huevos Rancheros or the Breakfast Burrito. on my last visit in October, I tried the Cajun Kpt Links and Eggs. Wow, these guys do Cajun as well as Southwestern. I wish I had a placevthis good where I live..

1  Thank al_from_wildel

Reviewed 23 September 2016

To celebrate my long-time friend's birthday, we decided to meet for breakfast at Arthur's.
I was impressed with the attentiveness of the wait staff, the huge omelette which I ordered and the speed of its delivery to our table. My friend chose the huevos rancheros and found it OK (she is used to a different preparation of the tortilla). We both were pleased that the staff allowed us to eat and talk there for two hours! without making us feel as though we should "get out, since we are done eating."

1  Thank Lena K
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I go here every now and then on the weekend. We pretty much always gets the eggs Benedict and I've never been disappointed. But then I got the corn beef hash and it wasn't my favorite. But the service is great and our regular meal is the best around.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I think it is sorely overrated compared to other local restaurants that serve a much better meal for less.People I think just follow the crowd in talking about how great it is but leaves a lot to be desired in service. I am sure there are folks who just think it is wonderful but they need to try other places around town that are more exceptional.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

The breakfast is outstanding here. You'll pay a little bit more, but they give you so much food its worth every penny. Because they are only open for breakfast, you'll have to wait, especially if you go on a weekend...so if you don't mind that, you'll have a great bfast!