“Ok - overpriced Mexican food”

La Barca De Jalisco Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 161 Restaurants in La Habra
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Visited La Barca for Sunday brunch. I was disappointed by the small variety of dishes. Most lack flavor and seem to be done in a rush to meet demand. The posole had large chunks of overcook meet, hard and flavorless.

Some good items - cafe de la olla, fruit bar. But I was the expecting good Mexican. Staff is friendly but seem to disappear.

Live Mariachi was the highlight of the brunch.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We got there before the dinner rush. The waitress was slow to take our drink and order. At least the food was decent.

1  Thank Kchairez
Reviewed 14 June 2017

The food was horrible. The service was bad, just an all around mess. I went because my son-in-law said it was his favorite since he was a child, well maybe good for kids but I didn't like it.

1  Thank Grandmaboxes
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

The margaritas were good but the food in my opinion was not as good as I expected for the price. Just came to listen to the Mariachi's on a Friday night.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Owned and operated by the D'Igidio family Great food, great service, wonderful presentation. Lots of your Italian favorites, veal marsala, ravioli, lasagna, yummy soup.
Limited wine selection but everything else is wonderful