“I enjoyed the music”

La Barca De Jalisco Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 162 Restaurants in La Habra
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

The margaritas were good but the food in my opinion was not as good as I expected for the price. Just came to listen to the Mariachi's on a Friday night.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Owned and operated by the D'Igidio family Great food, great service, wonderful presentation. Lots of your Italian favorites, veal marsala, ravioli, lasagna, yummy soup.
Limited wine selection but everything else is wonderful

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Great food and Bar area. The dining area is good too. Mariachi's play on Sundays. Love their nachos!

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

A couple of friends invited to this place and drove all the way from Long Beach, CA and I can honestly say that I was not disappointed. I had the grilled Red Snapper, which was well cooked with a flavorful sauce. The ambiance and service are top notch, with live entertainment. The location is right on Whittier Blvd. and had plenty of parking the day we visited, albeit it was late on Sunday night. It was an enjoyable culinary experience and I look forward to another visit, if I am in the area again in the future.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Went here for a family gathering and we had the buffet. It was an array of great tasting food. Seafood was even included. Ceviche was delicious and they have hand made tortillas.. WOW that's a major plus for me. I also order the camarones agua chiles and man were they hot! I was burning but they were so good I couldn't help but to eat the rest of them and I even drank some of the juice. DEELISH!!!

1  Thank gmartinez2016