“Part of a mulitiple location restaurant that feels like your local pasta eatery”
Review of DiCicco's

DiCicco's
Ranked #7 of 45 Restaurants in Kingsburg
Reviewed 4 May 2015

The staff at the Kingsburg, CA Fairfield Inn recommended this italian restaurant because they felt it was the best eatery in town. I tried the salmon with mixed veggies, Gnocchi with red sauce and was very satisfied. This specific location doesn't offer fresh fish, only frozen then prepared to suit your order. I am not sure I would order a fish dish again even though the dish I had was tasty but eating fresh is the preferred method of dining. The Minestrone soup was very good and loaded with veggies. Salad was fresh tasting.

Service was good, prices reasonable, and this location was packed with the full range of ages and many families. I will return the next time in town.