All reviews parking lot hot tub his wife comfy bed san francisco road trip night's sleep hotel room nice stay non smoking room keefers deep freeway microwave tripadvisor upstairs oj
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Based on the surrounding area, and the "travel motel" appearance, we felt we ran the risk of being in a place that was satisfied with mediocrity. Fortunately, our concerns were unfounded. It was obvious that the owners take great pride in their business, and wanted to do things well, at a fair price. We had a great stay, and saved a ton of money by staying here, and driving an hour to the pacific coastal activities, rather than a hotel in that area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nanangankaw
Reviewed 22 September 2017

clean rooms, good services , nice people, reasonable rates , nice Wi-Fi, Clean nice and comfortable rooms. all new rooms, new bathroom, comfortable bed, Nice restaurant on site. We are coming for at least 7 years plus. Always treated like a family.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We stayed 1 night at Keefer's Inn as we were driving home from Northern CA. The staff was very friendly. We stayed here due to reading other reviews on TripAdvisor as this is not a place I would normally pick to stay. The room we stayed in was large but extremely outdated looking like something out of the 70's. The carpet, drapes and bedspread left me speechless when I walked in as there is not much bright light in the room. The bathroom however, was completely updated with very nice tiles. The beds had clean sheets and there were no lingering odors which was appreciated. With the morning light coming in you can see that the carpet is clean. The grounds were clean and we didn't see random people hanging around the parking lot.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here recently during a road trip in my hot rod.
My room was very clean and the king bed one of the best I have slept during my trip.
I was in 18 which is a short stroll to the nearby restaurant.
This place is located right on 101 so don't expect any quiet rooms. Maybe ask for the furtherest away from 101 if you are a light sleeper.
Our host recommended a restaurant which was in downtown and offered to drop us off and pick us up.
Great service!
Would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2017

This is an older hotel with nicely updated rooms. The couple that runs it is very nice. Breakfast consisted of cereal, bananas, pastries and beverages, including OJ. It was about $90 a night, which we consider reasonable. We also liked Lawrence's Restaurant which is a 30-second walk from the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family