“Greatest BBQ Seafood! ”

Happy Pop Pizza
Ranked #36 of 395 Restaurants in Sihanoukville
Cuisines: Asian, Bar
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We've been eating here two times and it was really delicious for small money. Staff is very friendly and attentive. Must try!!

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This was our favourite place for happy pizza! Returned quite a few times. Lovely staff, always quite busy and good atmosphere. The BBQ looks good too! Cheap menu also.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

I walked past this place dozens of times without giving it a second look. There is a whole string of small restaurants along Mithona street all with names - something pizza or pizza something - and sorry - l have not come to Cambodia to eat pizza - so OK not for me. Then I was caught out by the rain - it threw it down and in desperation l dashed into this place for shelter. The storm was prolonged, l had a beer, browsed the menu and decided to eat here. A beer with free peanuts, free garlic bread while waiting for my main dish which was superb (from the barbeque not a pizza) accompanied by superb, friendly and efficient service and all for a very, very reasonable price. Thank heaven for rain showers. This was a great discovery and the place is run by a very charming Cambodian couple who are trying their socks off and deserve to succeed. I have eaten here now at least a couple of dozen times and always left more than satisfied - and the experience has restored my faith in humanity - during all these visits l have only seen 2 people eating a pizza !! Maybe they should change the name of the place to something less mundane and boring.

1  Thank shellreddog
Reviewed 30 April 2016

Happy Pop Pizza is one of the numerous restaurants located on Mithona Street, just behind Occheuteal Beach in Sihanoukville. My wife and I love this place, having eaten there every time we've stayed. I'm sure the other restaurants on the strip are just as good, but we got to know the staff at Happy Pop Pizza on our last trip and they remembered us this time. The grilled food is particularly good value at $5, especially the fish and seafood. They do pretty reasonable pizzas too, and beers cost 50 cents a glass. The restaurant is easy to find, being immediately to the left of the main drag leading to Occheuteal Beach from Mithona Street. We took an English friend to eat there at New Year 2015. He checked the bill, which was correct, we paid it, and he said 'Let's get out of here before they realise they're being robbed!' Check it out - Happy Pop Pizza: insane value for money.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

The staff were really friendly and the BBQ fish was fantastic. We went here 3 times and were never disappointed.