All reviews watching the sun hotel restaurant great place to stay every evening bad smell two nights beach cambodia sunbeds usd
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Great hotel right on the beach , no lift but only 2 storeys tall .went for the asian poker but only 40 runners first day .The cash tables mainly french speakers , 6 of them speaking about hands in their native tongue .Only a few English clients who made the 4 hour journey by private taxi approx $60 us .I left after 2 days of frustration , so for a holiday great hotel great location , staff don't speak much English but try to help client's, casino very disappointing & wouldn't bother , stick to Nagaworld in phnom penh ..

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

In years of traveling, this place happens to be the most unbelievable mess up I have encountered. The new tower looks very nice and should be. But then things start to go wrong.
My first room has ants, and dirty bedding when I checked in. So eventually I was moved. I entered the room and happily settled in, then it all started going wrong.
The bathroom leaked water everywhere during a shower , and there no hot water. I told reception and when returning to the room hours later, nothing had been done. After asking again, the room was eventually cleaned up. And they even left a security radio in the room! Of course the problem was not fixed too .
Rooms safe boxes are removable in every room. So your valuables are not safe. Reception confirmed this.
The bedding is terrible . Very harsh and not comfortable. Beds are ok.
Tvs work well . Elevator doors do close fully.
Overall I was extremely disappointed with Queenco

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank benbee1
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed here one night in April 2016 for our anniversary. When they received our booking.com and noticed that we are on anniversary trip . The hotel sent us a notification we were upgrade to Deluxe room. The room just beautiful and well designed, the hotel location just great for us, we spend our evening on the beach having cocktails and watching sunset, the staff were very friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast just delicious. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Saing S
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I have stayed here one night only. Great place, have private beach and nice swimming pool. Buffet breakfast was also good with different varieties. Only draw back is the getting in to the hotel, but they provide shuttle service. Rooms are good as well.

Room Tip: There are 2 buildings - on the beach and across the road. Better to stay in the new one. Have to walk to the beach but rooms are better.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Can have free room for payment in $800 use in casino
Food free inside and drinks free inside
Only 1 food items every 2 hours only not unlimited. But beers is free flow of gamble on table.

Casino Staff ok. But inexperienced