“We took the class 2!”

Traditional Khmer Cooking Classes
Reviewed 27 November 2011

We chose this class because we prefer deep fried spring rolls to the fresh ones. It was really hard to keep everything inside the roll when it’s in the boiling oil so we want to learn it. The deep fried banana was not delicious while fish amok was totally awesome. We’ll join this class again next time when we visit Sihanoukville, maybe next year.

There are newer reviews for Traditional Khmer Cooking Classes

Reviewed 18 October 2011

My wife loved the cooking class and recommends it highly.

However, they tried to rip her and another participant off over the tuk tuk charge.

2  Thank Mark K
Stefan M, Owner at Traditional Khmer Cooking Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2011

Hi Mark,

I'm very sorry to hear that the Tuk Tuk ripped your wife and another person off. I hope you accept my apologises.

Regards

Stefan

Reviewed 4 May 2011

A friend and I attended the half day, 2 course cooking class yesterday. It ran from 10am to 1pm approx - have a very light breakfast as you will eat the first course around 11.
We were able to choose what we wanted to cook, and chose fresh spring rolls and fish Amok. You get a proper kitchen set up for each person, a bit like cookery lessons at school, which was great! It's totally hands on and you do everything yourself under constant friendly help and instruction from Sinoun, the lovely Cambodian lady who runs the school.
The food tasted so good and it was great to see all the effort and preparation that goes into Khmer cuisine.
You also get as many drinks as you like, soft or alcohol, and you can take home any leftovers.
A really good experience, I would certainly recommend this. The full day 4 course option is $25 I believe.

4  Thank Laurat79