All reviews town square adirondack chairs across the street restaurants and shops kern river basic hotel riverside park walking distance to everything rooms are clean air conditioner picnic tables right next door coffee maker fish death valley per night porch
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Great location: right at the Riverside Park and close to restaurants and shops. Easy booking, friendly, fast check in. Clean, quiet room with the standard amenities. Wifi worked well. A comfortable place to stay. Great breakfast restaurant next door.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I spent the night here with friends while travelling through from Death Valley. Nice clean room with mini-fridge and microwave and wood cabin-y walls. We enjoyed our cocktails in the patio Adirondack chairs and cooled off in the pool. Staff helpful and nice. Note: this is not a five-star hotel but a five-star rating for great value and solid comfort that met and exceeded my expectations...

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 199diannef
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

This was a decent place to stay. My family was camping and my husband and I stayed at the inn only to sleep and shower. We did get to use the pool, it was ok. The room was clean, but it could use an upgrade.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

The room is cooled by an air conditioner. If you are a light sleeper be aware the air conditioner will go on and off throughout the night to keep your room cool.

it would have been nice to have two waste baskets in the room. One in the bathroom and one in the bedroom area.

It was convenient to have a small microwave and mini refrig in the room.

I was surprised when I returned after being out for a full day, my room was not made up, from the night before. (Bed not made, no new towels).

The front desk staff was pleasant and helpful.

The pool is a great way to cool off.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We did a one night stay for New Years eve. I was very pleased with the location being just off the Kern River and the town square. An easy walk to several restaurants and bars. Hotel rooms are kinda small but comfortable, lots of mature trees and grass. A very relaxing stay which I will do again.

Date of stay: January 2018