Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$561
Hotels.comUS$561
TravelocityUS$561
PricelineUS$561
Vio.comUS$561
Agoda.comUS$678
All reviews wine country tuscan villa beautiful property water features wine tasting hot tub beautiful room water wheel breakfast was included granola sonoma and napa each morning sonoma area king room cookies santa rosa tuscany
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2022

It was amazing, if you're thinking about staying here, do it. Felt like a tuscan villa and the garden king with the balcony was worth every penny. Pool was great, fire place in the room was very romantic and the breakfast was very nice. Although it is pricey (as with most places in this area) would love to make it back again.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2022

We just returned from a glorious trip to Sonoma and spent four nights at the beautiful Kenwood Inn and Spa. The inn is absolutely gorgeous with stunning gardens, pools and luxurious accommodations. With less than 40 suites, it is intimate, quiet, charming and very romantic. The concierge, Sebastian, helped us plan our entire stay and all of his recommendations were top notch. Take advantage of everything the Inn has to offer because it is all fabulous- the Saturday night pop-up dinner, the private on-site wine tasting, the spa (one of the best massages of my life) and the delicious food and beverage. We had our amazing breakfast delivered to our suite each morning, usually with the bottle of sparking wine and carafe of fresh squeezed orange juice add-on (for only $25 I might add). Nestled in a private setting with a lush landscape, we felt like we were in Italy. We highly recommend to others and will definitely be back ourselves!

Reviewed 20 September 2022 via mobile

I visited Kenwood Inn in order to visit with my college aged daughter and visit my family. As a solo female traveler, my stay was wonderful.

I stayed in a garden room with a balcony - lovely!! The grounds are fantastic - I felt transported to the Mediterranean. The staff was accommodating and friendly.

The main jacuzzi was not functioning which was a bit of a disappointment. There was no note on the website about this. But I swam in the main pool and visited the warming pool - both were great!

I rented the private pool retreat for myself and my daughter one day. It is pricey to just rent a room, but we loved having an air conditioned room right off the pool with a fireplace, spa robes, and a stocked refrigerator. We both felt very relaxed and it was a great treat. We easily called for service from the pool phone. The charcuterie plate included with the price was wonderful. The “premium” sparkling wine was their $30 house brand which retails for $10. You might want to ask if you can upgrade. The hotel should rope off the doors opening to the pool though as we did have random guests wander in on us several times.

My only complaint was the food. I can’t say that breakfast, or the veggie sandwich I ordered, or the hummus plate were great. They were all mediocre bordering on inedible. It isn’t that hard to make good tasting food. I’m a bit baffled why they don’t put it in the effort. Maybe they attract people on the offer of a free breakfast? Perhaps they should charge and improve the quality instead.

Assuming you have a car, try Salt and Stone for dinner - it’s excellent and about a minute away. Drive into town and hit one of the bakeries.

Overall though I would definitely stay here again!! I’ll just eat elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2022

We stayed at the Kenwood Inn for our one-week visit to Sonoma and Napa, and are so glad that we did. It is a beautiful inn that has so much to offer. The best thing is the customer service - a quick phone call or text, or visit to the front desk, and you will be looked after immediately. The staff is always friendly, attentive and professional, and are clearly passionate about their jobs. The grounds are gorgeous, and like others have said, it really is like being in Tuscany! We were so happy to return to the Kenwood after a busy day … it has so much character in comparison to a standard hotel. If you have the opportunity to stay in the Luxury Grand View room, do so. It’s a newly renovated, bright, quiet and private room with an excellent view.

1  Thank LorMo
Reviewed 19 August 2022 via mobile

Kenwood Inn & spa was absolutely amazing. 100/100!!! The staff, the grounds, everything! We did not want to leave. From the moment we checked in, we knew it was a great decision. Our favorite part was being able to text the front desk for any needs. We were sitting poolside and able to text them our lunch/drink order. It is a great place with classic vibes, yet modern touches.

Date of stay: August 2022