All reviews gull lake living room full kitchen well equipped kitchen fish residential neighborhood kitchen dining new managers thrift store definitely stay here again two double beds rooms are large front window place to stay close to town ski trip local brewery
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Courtney was great, room was clean and nicely provisioned. Location was awesome. We will only book our room here in the future!
Great experience, couldn't have stayed at a better place!!
We were treated like family!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2016

My husband and I arrived for one night and I think it's a good place, Clean and everything worked well. We stayed in an apartment for 5 people. Kitchen, dining room, living room. Calm and quiet.
Good location very close to the lake, and the person with we talked to make the reservation was friendly and explained everything very well.

Room Tip: This motIt's fair and attractive
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank mariablanc2016
Reviewed 1 November 2016

courtney the new manager was very nice and jan and i wish her and her family the very best. our room was clean and we and our dogs had another great stay. i cannot say enough good things about the gull lake lodge!

Room Tip: all rooms are good.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard O
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We chose this place because we needed a place between home and Las Vegas. Didn't really know what to expect. We found a "classic" looking strip motel, but it was more than that. All the rooms are suites with full kitchens, dining area, living room, bedroom, and large bathroom. I've lived in smaller apartments. Clean, close to restaurants, a microbrewery, and both June Lake and Gull Lake (visible from our room). A very pleasant place to stay!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2016

My son and I stayed three nights in mid August for the annual June Lake Fireman's BBQ. I picked this motel because of the location, in close walking distance to Gull Lake and the marina. The set up is like having an apartment with a full kitchen, dining table, bedroom separate from the living room and large bathroom with a shower/tub. I would definitely stay here again because of the amenities and the location. I found the room to be very clean and had everything I needed. The kitchen has all the essentials for cooking and the bed was super comfy. The living room has a big, comfortable futon and modern flat screen t.v. The only downside was that the wifi was slow. BUT, everything else was awesome! Shout out to the lady in the office... she was very friendly and helpful. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family