“Tasty Lunch”

Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Julian's only cafe and full service flower shop in one. The menu features a full line of homemade soups, fresh sandwiches and salads at lunch. Breakfast is served Thursday - Sunday only from 8am-11am with Classic Eggs Benedict and Organic Apple Pancakes as specialites. The only cafe in town that serves fresh french press coffee and homemade desserts.
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stop for lunch at Soups & Such everytime we are in Julian. The food is always great and there are many healthy options. We love the laid back and friendly atmosphere.

This time, I had the Veggie Burger; homemade, with potato, onion, mushrooms, carrot, zucchini, breadcrumbs, eggs and spices in gluten free bread. Delicious! My husband had one of the special combinations; Half Classic BLT, Cup of French Onion Soup and Small House Salad. Tasty!

Highly recommend.

1  Thank Mabird98

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I had the potatoe corn chowder soup very tasty My wife's ham & cheese sandwich with potatoe salad was very good Nice quaint place Good service

1  Thank David K
Reviewed 19 August 2017

The food was wonderful, the ambience was very nice and it was a great value! I would totally recommend checking this place out. It is more laid back then some of the other fancier places, but it's also the best value you'll find in Julian! Very friendly and I loved the "no gas before noon" sign!!!

1  Thank Michael T
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Good food ..... but service; .... not too sure coz the person we dealt with "becky" was either having abad day or just doesn't like her job ........ so hope you get another person or she is having a good day :-)

Reviewed 11 July 2017

After some hiking, we stopped for lunch. It wasn't busy when we entered but it started to get busy as we were eating. The quiche was delicious! I recommend eating here if you want a nice lunch.

Been to Soups and Such Cafe? Share your experiences!