“Fantastic Coffee!”

Joshua Tree Coffee Company
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We stopped in and only knew that we wanted something cold. The barista suggested some nitro-infused cold brew that was very frothy and delicious. I am not huge on black coffee, but this was amazing with nothing added to it. They roast their own coffee, so you know you are getting it fresh from the roaster!

1  Thank RDWNG1

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We visited twice while in the area. All the serving staff are delightful and Kaylin exceptionally so. When the cafe ran out of their homebrewed root beer, she prepared an amazing special order creamy soda for us. The coffee is roasted in the cafe and is outstanding. The Joshua Tree Coffee Company is a cool, out of the way, place to enjoy a cold or hot drink in the desert.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

This review is for the conscious consumer who cares how local businesses treat local concerns. Okay, JT Coffee Company, I get it....you own a quiet corner of the world, and a quirky little stage to play out your special groove on the Java jive...The hip, slick poetry of your brewing cannot be denied. Most of the baristas know what they are doing, the art stuff you sell is cool....I've procured some great gifts, and have regularly downed my share of my favorite drink. But here's my knock...Act Globally, Think Locally: I came asking for a measly donation of 2-4 one pound bags of your brew for a charitable cause. I left 501(c)(3) info, website info, and my telephone number TWICE. I was told I'd get a call. NEVER happened. Felt like I was approaching the CIA. The front line staffers were kind about taking my silly little request for the donation (to support an organization doing work with at-risk youth IN the Morongo Basin). Alas, I waited like an orphan sitting curbside for the next ride to a new town. And sadly, like the orphan, I was a true believer up to the time the bus passed by.

Consume here as you will people, hell, I seriously love their "stuff" - have made frequent purchases, even buying the bagged and brewed goods elsewhere. But how can I, as a grassroots worker, supporting my lover's local non-profit, continue to support a place run by a phantom who couldn't be bothered (at a minimum) to call and tell me it just wasn't gonna happen?

And, as far as caring....customers prepare yourself for a wait, even if there isn't a line. These folks have important things to do, and it's not always about your order....#JustSad.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I always stop by here for a coffee and sandwich before going up into the park. Friendly staff, great food.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

A friend of mine who lives in 29 Palms introduced me to this small batch roaster a couple of days ago. I still needed my morning coffee - although it was nearing 3pm - as I headed back to San Diego. Wow! Was I pleasantly surprised to discover this coffee house where the roasters know quite a bit amount roasting organic beans to perfection. It was mighty warm inside where I ordered but that was to be expected. Try the medium-dark First Roast. I drank another brew, whatever they had available. That was also tasty! My only recommendation: please add local JT honey for folks like me who don't like sugar, even if it's from raw cane. Thanks!!