“Addictive, Delicious Iced Coffee!”

Joshua Tree Coffee Company
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I recently spent 2 nights in Joshua Tree and ended up visiting the Joshua Tree Coffee Company 3 times during that period. The nitro iced coffee is amazing. It's the only iced coffee I have ever had that I did not have to put sugar and cream in. My friends and I joked that the nitro is truly addictive. The staff is awesome and was extremely patient in answering all of my questions. If you are interested in learning about coffee this is the place to do it. I felt like I needed to do a mid-life internship there to truly understand everything but luckily they have tv screen with lots of information. You can buy beans or freshly ground coffee to take home, which I would recommend. They have a lovely outdoor seating area as well. Finally, I had a bite of my friend's vegan berry muffin and that was delicious. You have to stop here if you are in the area!

Reviewed 26 May 2016

If you are a coffee nut like myself you will be pleased with this spot. Never would expect such an establishment in a small town like J Tree. They offer nitro cold brew which was deliciously creamy, and a real solid house blend. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

This was the perfect mid afternoon pick-me-up after a hot day hiking around JTNP. The drink was super smooth and I loved the creamy foamy finish. YUM! This is the best cold brew I have ever had. We made a pit stop the next morning as well! If you are a traveller though JT this is a must stop. I can't wait to try the beans I brought home too. This little secret is hidden behind the pizza restaurant with outdoor seating. Enjoy!

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

Great little coffee place, fantastic coffee, friendly servers. Great dairy free options which is good. Seemed very popular!

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Tucked away , right at the back in a courtyard with comfy chairs , free good wifi, and powerpoints .

Where all the cool kids are ! Great coffee great selection , and some cookies and cakes too . ☕️☕️