All reviews denny's restaurant beds were comfortable place to stay nice breakfast convenient location checking in nice stay gold country continental breakfast yogurt jackson rancheria sutter creek fireplace individuals amador microwave highway
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We are the highest level for Best Western club members. This place needs work. Check in went smooth. Our room was missing a "do not disturb sign" no plastic bag in closet used for worn clothes and missing 1 panel of sheer curtain. The ceilings had spider webs in 4 locations o the ceiling. The hallways had all the doors open for rooms that needed to be cleaned. Not something I want to look at walking to my room.At breakfast I asked the young lady to clean off our table that had food and spilled drinks o it and the chairs. She cleaned it with a wet cloth but left everythi g completely wet and I had to wipe everything down myself. Probably next time will just stay in another town next time.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017

The hotel is in a good location. You can walk across the parking lot to Denny's. It was quiet and clean. The staff were very friendly. The entry is clean and the breakfast was pretty good. You can make waffles and they provide scrambled eggs and sausage.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Already given here twice...Terrible service. Could not get someone to come to room to repair light switch so we could have light to get ready in evening to go out. Did not even bring a lamp to room. No way to see to get dressed or do hair and makeup.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank marilynl775
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stayed here with my family and woke up in the middle of the night to a bug on me didn't think much but then my husband had 3 bugs on his shirt, further inspection of the bed I found there were old blood stains on the sheets maybe from previous bug problem, gross room and gross people hanging around the hotel, also people smoking weed right by the hallway when taking the kids to breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jenroman21
Reviewed 9 July 2017

The girl (who refused to give me her name, no wonder, why would she? Pure rude snot)..... She insisted I had been locked into my second night, even though I had only check in for my first night.... this is a riff raft, crack head motel. I've never seen such low life in my entire experiences at Best Westerns. You DO NOT want to stay here, you might get mugged or ripped off. These customers or clients are RIFF RAFF people who prey on others in the parking lot. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!! The girl at the desk was RUDE, hung up on me when I requested a HAIR DRYER, because they had none in the room, which they promised in their amenities..... when I asked for a hair dryer, she hung up on me..... DON'T STAY HERE, YOU MIGHT GET MUGGED!!!!!

Room tip: stay somewhere else, please
1  Thank blondietwostep