All reviews seafood buffet lobster jackson rancheria lone wolf slot machines all you can eat crab legs prime rib rv park fisherman's wharf california grill story hotel chocolate dipped strawberries overnight trip covered walkway ribs hooked up
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Stayed three days in this over-the-top, first class campground. A breeze to check in (had reservation) and get "hooked up" to water, electricity and waste lines. Pads well-separated from other trailers and RV's. Hilltop setting, surrounded by lush, well manicured greenbelt and endless views of forest and beyond in every direction. Unobtrusive, yet quite regular Security Patrol, free shuttles approx every 15 minutes (to casino about a mile away), an amazing lodge with lots of showers, laundry facility, inside games, free computers, outdoor mini-golf, bocce ball, and a walking trail around the perimeter that's amazing! During our first visit to the facility I realized why the 100 (recommend reservation!) spots were filled. Bonus: The actual campground is vast and there's never a feeling of being crowded.

1  Thank Jim B
Ashley T, Media Buyer at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you Jim! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at the Jackson Rancheria RV Park!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Visit Jackson Rancheria Casino with my family. And having dinner at their restaurant . They have all you can eat seafood buffet for $40 . This is Buffet Heaven with all kind of food and dearest ! .... Love that seafood buffet with lobster, snow crab legs and prime ribs all you can eat. It wroth every penny.

1  Thank nwklee62
Ashley T, Media Buyer at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you for the review! We are so happy you love the Fisherman's Wharf Buffet! It truly is a great deal and experience for only $34.95!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

This was our first time ever for me and my family to visit this Casino . When we arrived I parked on the side about 70 ft from entrance. Mind u there wer three cones blocking the was so I assumed since I was waiting for my daughter (who wouldn’t take more than five min ) the valle person started honking and honking his horn loudly then he came up to my window and started YELLING like a crazy man having a tantrum. He said , “ you can’t park here !” I explained it’s our first time here where do I park? He raised his hands in the air yelling. “I don’t know. !! Overthere somewhere!”” I took off slowly and asked my daughter where is over there ? She said I don’t know. I said he didn’t even say. So we found the parking garage on our own. I hated being treated like a criminal in front of my daughter grandchildren son in law and our dear friend. Embarrassing!!!! Never has happened in any other place. What kind of person is this with such a short fuse!! What is wrong with him!! BAD WElCOME!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank YolandaE290

Yolanda, I am terribly sorry to hear of your poor experience! This is very unlike our staff! I will be forwarding your review to the Valet Manager. Please give him a call to go over your experience. Thank you!

Jonathan Lind
Valet Manager
209-223-8377

Reviewed 21 July 2018

We came here for a small get away to celebrate my birthday. We reserved one bed room junior suite, which has a jacuzzi in the room. The room and the balcony are huge! The air-conditioner was working very well when we got there and the bed was super comfortable! It was recently renovated. It is a great price for this luxury! They prepared cookies and a birthday card for me. The air in the casino wasn't bad compared to other casinos. We are not gamblers, but we lost a little bit of money on slot machines. Buffet was cheap and great! We would love to stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelexperts2016
Ashley T, Media Buyer at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience! Happy Birthday!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

The room was VERY big for a standard room, lots of room to spread out and relax. Almost too much as the TV was quite a ways away from the bed when trying to watch at night, but not a big deal.

The shower is HANDS DOWN THE BEST showerhead I've found in a hotel in YEARS! Lots of pressure and volume, an EXCELLENT treat while at a hotel!

I was incredibly impressed with every one of the staff that we encountered. To the person they each were very friendly, patient and doing all they could to make our visit enjoyable.

The whole staff at Margaret's restaurant were cheerful and accommodating, quickly seating, serving and checking on us often. The food was very good and good sized portions for the prices (very reasonable).

The front desk lady was very nice and even called down to find out the current wait time for the seafood buffet- before we even asked! She answered all our questions concisely, gave us most all the info we needed without asking, and was fast but polite- respecting our time but giving us solid customer service. Typically I find one or the other in my numerous business travels.

Even Tom the pool maintenance man at the RV pool we visited when hanging out with friends using that part of the property, was super nice and fun to talk too. Had great info and no rush to leave us without first getting us laughing!

Its not often that the entire staff impresses me so much at a property, but I was pleasantly surprised by this group. I'd recommend this small but friendly location to anyone looking for a nice weekend getaway.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SPOTtravels102
Ashley T, Media Buyer at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort. We truly take pride in having the friendliest staff around! Hope you visit again soon!