My family recently stayed at the hotel for three nights to visit family in the area. There's potential with this hotel. Once the pool renovation is completed, it will be a more desirable place for our family. The lobby and sitting areas are spacious with a cozy electric fireplace. It's too bad that the coffee bar closes so early. We would have rather eaten there than at Bud's Grill in the casino. The fitness center is basic. Two treadmills (one in working condition), a stair-stepper, stationary bike, and a weight machine. The rooms are decent size. The TV was older than I expected, but that didn't matter. We had a refrigerator in our room, but only because I called prior to arriving and requested it. Not all rooms have refrigerators. None of them have microwaves. I was told there is one in the lobby for guest use, but I never saw it. The casino is under construction, so gaming and eating is very limited. They are putting in a new bakery/cafe. I heard they plan to re-open the Lone Wolf restaurant. I sure hope so! Since Bud's is the only non-buffet eatery, it's very busy. We had to wait over 1/2 an hour for a chicken sandwich and a philly cheesesteak. Definitely NOT worth the wait. Overall, the hotel is nice, the casino will be fun once it's complete (if that ever happens, as they're always renovating). But, next time we visit the area, we'll stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Of course, we offer all the comforts you'd expect from a first-class casino and hotel. But at Jackson Rancheria, the difference lies in our service. Stay here - and let us amaze you. As our guest, you'll enjoy complimentary valet and bell services and so much more. Relax in the pool or hot tub. And if you prefer to travel by RV, you can enjoy all these amenities in addition to those of our RV Park. Stop by the Coffee Bar in the Lobby for Sandwiches, Wraps, Pastries, Donuts, Fruit & Yogurt Parfaits, Cookies, and more. Open daily 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Book Your Banquet Now - We are accepting bookings for our banquet facilities. The moment you hit the casino floor, you feel the energy. 33 Gaming tables, 9 Poker tables featuring Texas Hold 'Em and over 1,500 slot and video poker machines. Action that happens around the clock. Sit down to a game of Blackjack or EZ Pai Gow (no commission). Give a spin to the most popular progressive and video poker games. Visit our 24-hour Poker Room. Here, you're sure to find the most fun and friendly staff anywhere. Jackson Rancheria has more MegaJackpot winners than any casino in Northern California. Step inside, and let your imagination run wild. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Rancheria Casino, Hotel And Conference Center
- Jackson Rancheria Casino, Hotel Jackson
- Rancheria Hotel Jackson
- Jackson Rancheria Hotel