“Open for breakfast and lunch”

Picasso's Cafe, Bakery and Catering Co
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Irwindale
Price range: US$9 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Description: As the community’s favorite cafe and largest local private catering company with over 20 years of business, Picasso’s is focused on providing clients with high quality, locally harvested food, consistent service, and competitive prices. Whether you dine in the casual gourmet restaurant or conduct business in one of the private Dining Rooms they have a variety of menus and cuisines available. Picasso’s offers cuisine choices to satisfy all palettes.
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

It looks like a typical office park cafe, especially with their day time hours. But they actually offer freshly baked goods and really fresh salads/sandwiches. Well worth a visit if you’re in the area.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Found this spot due to work, and it's a charmer. The owner Vincent is delightful and although I only ordered a sandwich to go, they were out of avocados. The owner put together an assortment of baked goodies for me to take back to my hotel. Nice ambiance, Frank Sinatra music is a given. Hope to get here for breakfast!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 3 May 2016

We went for the first time with a Groupon coupon. The seating area is small with several tables outside. There is a walk up counter to order and food is brought to your table. Staff was friendly. We had three in our party. We had one wrap, one ahi tuna salad and one wedge salad. Food was good, not special, but good. Price was a little overpriced but a dollar or two compared to compriable lunch menus.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Visiting a customer in area, we decided to try a local restaurant for lunch.

Walking through the door, faced a local family owned restaurant that beams with pride.

Pleasant atmosphere, polite staff as well as many choices. Making it more difficult is the Pastry case which exhibits in house baked delicacies.

Club sandwich and portions were large, fresh and tasty.

Unfortunately due to size of main entrees, dessert was out of the question.

If you don't try it, you're missing a real experience.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

I was there for a business lunch. I had the Mario's salad. It was an Italian Antipasto salad with a kick. I'm not much for artichokes... not even mixed in a salad. Dip yes, salad?? The staff said that they would leave them out if I wanted. I decided to leave them in and give it a try. I'm glad I left them in. I think it made the salad. The fresh ingredients along with the meat and cheese was amazing. The portion size was perfect. I left there feeling just right. The deserts looked tempting. I'm going back just for that and some coffee. If you want to check it out yourself, plan on breakfast or a lunch. They are closed for dinner. If you want to be a hit at the office, I suggest you discuss catering your next party or meeting.

Date of visit: January 2016