All reviews grain silo main building great park irvine spectrum gas station yogurt convenient location orange county bean silos freeway granary structure
Reviewed 8 November 2017

So, returning from breakfast one morning I found that I could not regain access to my room. The key cards were showing red on the door. I had the keys re-magnetized at the front desk and the same thing occurred. When I returned to tell them I still could not gain access to the room, they asked if I locked the door. I told them that I didn't understand what that meant since the door locks itself when you leave. They said there is a switch on the door that if "activated" will lock the door and deny all key cards. I asked if that lock automatically unlocks itself when you leave the room. They said no, you can lock it and leave the room. I asked why would someone want to do that. The response was that they weren't sure but it's been a problem for a lot of people. It took 3 maintenance personnel about 10 minutes to finally get the door open.

We choose this hotel for a work trip because it was close to our offices and relatively cheap. I will probably not stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
IrvineLQGM M, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

We are sorry you had issues with your lock.

La Quinta Irvine

Reviewed 7 November 2017

it seems like this is a new area, it was clean and seemed safe. the staff was excellent, I was caught in LA traffic and was very late to check in. The staff had me in my room within 5 minutes, thank you.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
IrvineLQGM M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you! This will be shared with team!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Great place to stay, although the train passing by early can be an issue. The rooms were clean and well kept. The building itself is very interesting and seems to have a history. I would recommend staying here

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

For the price you should stay at another hotel. There were bugs in the room. The service staff were unprofessional and the manager even worst. After informing the staff of issues, they still did not assist. I would never recommend staying here. I ended up only staying 2 nights instead of 4 and moved to another hotel for a better value.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We are sorry, this is not the service we want you to have. Your review will be shared with the team.

La Quinta Irvine

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Love this place. The design is unique and the concrete walls decreasing excess noise. However, on this trip I was in a room that did not smell pleasant. I had a mildew oder. I would still stay here, hopefully in a better smelling room.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
IrvineLQGM M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you. We will look at that A/C