1,075 results
All reviews front desk shuttle service business park business district parking fee orange county great property within miles indoor pool great customer service enjoyed my stay happy hour business trip free breakfast ross daniel airport
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Excellent for an OC Fair visit on sunday for a concert...convenient location, there is an IHOP near...

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Very nice room, comfortable bed, great pillows, I could of slept all day long, but sadly we had to check out!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2016

While I appreciated the great price I paid for my reservation, my reservation on Tripadvisor (through getaroom.com) did not go through the system correctly. I booked 2 standard double rooms (2 beds per room) and got King rooms. When I called to correct this, I was told that they didn't have any record of that and they could not change my rooms, not even 1! I was looking right at my reservation email as I was told this and it clearly stated 2 double rooms. I was not offered anything but a simple sorry, your reservation didn't come through as doubles. I do no know who is at fault, Tripadavisor, getaroom, or Wyndham. Thank goodness we were able to make it work. But not what we expected or planned.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I am a frequent traveler and have traveled all over the world. I am accustomed to top tier hotels and the best of the best when it comes to customer service. This was my first visit to the Wyndham Irvine-Orange Country Airport and I must say "because of the awesome customer service received from Daniel at the front desk" and the entire hotel staff they exceeded my expectations in every way. The concierge floor staff were both professional, warm and friendly and contributed to my awesome experience for morning and evening refreshments. The restaurant staff was equally as awesome and helped me start my day with a delicious and healthy breakfast and with the best of service. As a result of the "awesome customer service" from the entire hotel staff I returned to the hotel for two separate stays in less than a week's time -- first for my sister's birthday trip and secondly for my birthday trip. I would highly recommend this property for the business professional and/or for the vacation traveler. Thank you Daniel and the entire hotel staff for making my stay ABSOLUTELY AWESOME.

Room Tip: I love the concierge floor.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family