All reviews m club members lounge wood floors king bedroom gold elite member john wayne airport evening snacks appointed hotel modern feel mini fridge ping pong orange county light dinner heated pool ordered room service fitness center fantastic hotel
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I normally come here on my own for business but this time I came on a weekend with the family before going to a conf. nearby.
This hotel has finished all their remodeling and they have done a great job. The M Club is top of the line, the fitness center is up to date and clean, and the pool area has a lot of games for the kids and the older kids.
Before I even got there I got a personal email asking for some details of my trip. I let them know I needed two beds since we are a family of four and that my boys are looking forward to the pool.
We got a great room and in were two beach balls and two tumblers along with a hand written welcome letter.
This is what I call going out of your way.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Irvine Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear julio6925,

Thank you for repeat business. It is always exciting to know that we met all your expectations and we are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay. The Irvine Marriott is the perfect place for business or leisure travel with our newly renovated hotel featuring contemporary style and comfort. It was our pleasure serving you once again, and we can’t wait to welcome you all back soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

This is one of the top hotels in Irvine. It provides everything a traveler would want. When I arrived there were 3 people in line to check-in. I had my room in just a few minutes. It was efficient, precise, and had me in a room according to my preferences.

The room works very well for any traveler. Large windows allow plenty of natural light in. The workspace was well lit and had sufficient desktop area to appropriately work on a presentation that I was finalizing. The king size bed and pillows made falling asleep very easy. There is an extra sitting area with a modular couch that gives the room a larger feel. The bathroom had a modern feel and came with the expected amenities.

I did use the M Club for evening snacks and breakfast. I would recommend paying the extra charge to gain access. It is one of the better M Clubs I have been in.

The bottom line is: Stay here and you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 15th floor and it was very quiet
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Irvine Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear TpaTraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share that your stay at Irvine Marriott was perfect in every way. Your wonderful comments about our excellent service and immaculately designed rooms are greatly appreciated. It is also a pleasure knowing that you had a great time at our M Club. Thanks for recommending us and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

We used our free anniversary night to stay at this hotel. It fully renovated and this hotel is amazing! The lobby is very hip and inviting with a pool table, modern decor and Starbucks. The pool was nice and loved that a portion of the hotel and the jacuzzi was covered. They had a bunch of outdoor activities available like giant size chess. The gym looked amazing, although I didn't get a chance to use it. Our room, was like kicker! We had a corner king size bed. Loved the room! Valet was a bit pricey $33. I did the mobile check-in to check-in at 12 but unfortunately our room wasn't ready until after 1 p.m. Apparently the Chargers team/staff were all staying there for Training camp so they were pretty busy! Highlight of our trip was taking pictures with a couple players ;) Will stay again and highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Irvine Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Maria G,

Thank you for sharing about your stay at Irvine Marriott. We appreciate the generous remarks and are glad you could enjoy the best of Orange County with us. We understand the importance of the details that make up a great stay and are happy knowing our excellent facilities enhanced your visit with us. Thanks for recommending us and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I stayed here for 3 nights while in Irvine for work and had a pleasant and relaxing stay here. The room was clean and nicely organized, also had complimentary wifi in the room as part of being a Marriott Rewards member. The staff were friendly and helpful and especially liked the shuttle service to Orange County Airport. Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Room 1427 is a corner room with a little more space and has a view on both sides of the 405.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Irvine Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear NDG2541,

Thank you for choosing The Irvine Marriott, and for being a Marriott Rewards member. It's great to know how much you enjoyed our courteous service and your well-appointed room. We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Joleisha Bradley
Director of Room Operations

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Newly renovated hotel, perfect for our weekend getaway to Orange County. Located right by the freeway so the views aren't great. However, the hotel is clean and staff is friendly. Has a great lobby for eating, visiting, or hanging-out. A nice pool that is so relaxing you don't know your'e in the heart of the business district. Our room was comfortable and functional.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Irvine Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear R A,

Thank you for sharing your review of Irvine Marriott. We are delighted to know had a wonderful stay with us and loved our newly remodeled facility, excellent location, and friendly hospitality. Thanks for mentioning our comfortable rooms, all of which feature plush bedding, spacious bathrooms, and a wealth of helpful amenities. It was our pleasure serving you, and we hope to see you again soon.