1,055 results
All reviews market place red bar hour market open hours convenience store valet parking shower door valet service happy hour modern hotel self park orange county business trip enjoyed my stay newport beach rooms are nice yogurt
Reviewed 24 January 2016

During my two night stay I was treated exceptionally well by the staff at Hotel Irvine. The room was beautiful and spotless, the bed so comfortable I didn't want to get up in the morning! There was even a handwritten note welcoming me and a chocolate hammer from Paul in the engineering department! Such a nice touch. The marketplace and lounge are both amazing! Also, for a person who works out regularly, this was the nicest hotel gym I have ever been to, it has every piece of equipment and cardio that a person could ask for and it is maintained beautifully. The grounds are beautiful and the property is amazingly quiet, especially considering that it was running at a high occupancy. I loved my stay there and can't wait for another trip to the Orange County area, where I will definitely stay at the Hotel Irvine again!

Room tip: I stayed on the 5th floor and it was amazingly quiet, although I suspect most of the rooms are!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Janice L
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

This is by far the nicest hotel I've stayed at. Rooms are always clean and the staff is amazing!! Sarah at the front desk is my absolute favorite she was such an awesome person to meet and definitely took amazing care of us!! Thanks Sarah for going out of your way to make our visit great.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank mlamb2013
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for one night while attending a conference in the area. I had an overall positive experience at this hotel. The rooms were very well decorated with a modern theme. The Front lobby was similar in style.

There is an on-site restaurant, bar, and store. This was especially convenient since I did not have a car. The restaurant was also the location for the free continental breakfast.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again when visiting Irvine.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rbaar47
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Stayed here for a one night getaway with my wife. I hadn't been here since it converted over from the Hyatt about 2 years ago and I never stayed at the hotel (only went to the exceellent 6ix Park Grill restaurant inside). They've really restyled the place in bright orange and yellow colors and opened up everything to give it an airy feeling. The room we stayed in was nicely decorated, clean and arranged in a great way. The staff was very friendly and the whole vibe was very welcoming. The valet is done through a text to get your car which is a nice modern touch. The new restaurant Eats Kitchen & Bar looks really nice (in the same location as the 6ix Park Grill) and the space has been opened up like the rest of the property, so I want to go back and try it. Even the bar (Red Lounge) has been opened up somewhat and looks like a great place to hang out and go for happy hour. I'll definitely return here in the future for a quick getaway and would recommend it to visitors who want to stay in Irvine especially if they want to be close to the airport.

Added bonus: Andrei's restaurant (great local place) is across the street!

1  Thank Jamie B
Reviewed 16 January 2016

This was my fourth visit to the great hotel, and happened to be my birthday. I had called to ask for a specific view and room combination and they were quick to adjust to make me happy. I had a busy weekend (of all fun, thank goodness) and was gone most of the time. When i returned to the hotel my first night there I found a goodie bag from the Marketplace waiting for me on my bed. It contained a hand-written birthday note from the desk staff, a bag of chips, some salsa, and a huge bottle of beer. All gratis and without me saying a word.

I ate the hotel breakfast each day and was pleasantly surprised with the variety, the freshness, and the attention of the staff. Being able to order off the menu (for a fee) was nice, but I was plenty happy with the cereal, fruit, bagels, toast, juice and coffee that they kept well-stocked for free.

I'm as enthusiastic now after a year and four stays at Hotel Irvine as I was after my first visit. I'll be bringing my family from the Midwest this year and am excited to share this rare find with them.

Room tip: Choose a mountain view
Date of stay: October 2015