“The cupcakes are amazing”
Review of Casey's Cupcakes

Casey's Cupcakes
Ranked #8 of 22 Dessert in Irvine
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 June 2017

The cupcakes are delicious. Everyone here was very nice! They keep well too. We didn't eat our until the next day.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Such an adorable store. Very charming in various colors of pink and white. The glass display case revealed well decorated cupcakes. Some even with a magical tone. Each cupcake is placed in a gift type box, which when opened, transforms into a cake plate. Pure genius.

1  Thank pqt4me2
Reviewed 25 August 2016

When I saw the place I had to stop in to honor my wife who loves cupcakes (although she wasn't with me). I tried the Vivacious Vanilla and my co-worker had the Red Velvet cupcake. Both of us loved our cupcakes. I found the cake to be very buttery which I liked. The frosting was creamy and a bit too sweet for my liking. These cupcakes are the regular size. I tend to prefer the larger cupcakes.

The decor was very interesting. Lots of pink. The small touches caught my attention. For example, the box in which the cupcakes were presented had fold down sides to make it easy to grab the cupcake. This is the only place so far where I have seen this type of box. Maybe everyone else's premise is that licking the icing off your fingers is an inherent part of the cupcake experience. I personally don't like to lick my fingers and therefore loved their concept. The chandelier lighting, pink chair backs, chair rails, marble floors, and K-9 cupcakes for man's best friend were all part of the unique touches that I liked.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

The cupcakes are to die for. Very moist and delicious. I like the German chocolate one best. The double chocolate is very good as well.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

We have stopped here a few times on the way home. I was always a big fan of Crumbs (which have now closed their only CA location) and tried to find a decent cupcake. LAst visit I got the Casey crowns (vanilla cupcake with a chocolate brownie base) it was really good! My brother had the coconut and raspberry and said they were one of the best cupcakes he had ever had. The blended mocha was ok but my son fell in love with their hot chocolate (he said better than Starbucks!) They also have shakes and various other coffee drinks. The staff was very nice as well. If you are in the area of Casey's, stop in for sure. It's not just "another cupcake place"