“For LAX Hotel Row Visitors. Great Salvadoran Food!”
Review of Los Chorros

Los Chorros
Ranked #122 of 258 Restaurants in Inglewood
Price range: US$3 - US$26
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Staying at an LAX hotel or near-by? Then you must check out this restaurant that offers a full menu of Salvadorian very delicious foods. Of course this recommendation is for those of you who are always looking for a mind-boggling different experience in our multi-cultural city of Los Angeles. Located only a couple of minutes away from LAX hotels, Los Chorros is the place to go for many different reasons. First, it offers magnificent famous "pupusas" which is a traditional Salvadorian dish of a hand-made thick corn tortilla stuffed with a savory filling, such as cheese, veggies or pork meat (I would order one or two depending on how hungry you are. Know that each pupusa is very filling.) They also have a full menu so you can pick and choose what catches your eye. Their breakfasts are also very tasty.

The restaurant has been recently renovated and has a modern-look interior, But what really matters most to me about this place is that it is very clean, and service is 9 out 10 for me, very good. The other incentive for me is that their menu prices are very reasonable $. My guess is that you will only spend a small fraction from what you would spend at the bar or restaurant at your hotel. Plus, with pupusas, you'll have the unique experience of having tried out one of LA's most famous/popular ethnic dishes LA has to offer next to the Mexican taco. I give Los Chorros thumps up. If you haven't tried pupusas before, go for this safe adventure to Los Chorros. You won't regret it!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

It's been a while since I've eaten there. I picked up pupusas yesterday, Thursday, by the time I started to eat them, I notice that that was not enough cheese/meat in the pupusas, I was eating more masa. Poor quality. Poor presentation.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Great food perfect for after flight close to LAX the locals at our car rental gave us the suggestion! Papas were delish! Chicken was dry- but carne asada was great, and plantains were so yummy!