“Exquisite Cakes, Crepes, and Soft Pretzels”
Review of Par Amour

Par Amour
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Imperial Beach
Reviewed 8 December 2015

This versatile eatery is located next to the ocean in Imperial Beach. It appears to be unassuming and is quite small. There is beach seating benches outside, which allows customers to get a nice view of the sea.

ParAmour's Mark is a professional French Chef. He treats his delectable creations like works of art. His specialties are many and food here is phenomenal. My favorite items include:

-soft-baked pretzels with smoked sea salt
-savory crepes with scrambled eggs, cheese, and seasonal veggies
-sweet crepes with seasonal berries and his very own chocolate sauce
-chocolate truffles
-chocolate marquis cake with raspberries, chocolate mousse, and chocolate ganache frosting. I purchase my holiday and birthday cakes exclusively from ParAmour. The owners are happy to customize orders for their customers as well.

Aside from these food items, ParAmour also sells delicious soups, salads, and Acai bowls.

1  Thank gdubblo7

Reviewed 7 November 2015

The best pretzels, bar none. The pastries are wonderful too. My family is completely in love with the pretzels and we feel required to drag any and all of our friends to Par Amore when they come and visit. I recommend a pretzel with the Himalayan salt.

1  Thank TheRealCoachLo
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Wow this place will exceed your expectations in every way. The food is so yummy and such great quality. Everything is homemade, from the soups and salads to the pretzels and desserts. The prices are so reasonable too; I just can't believe how inexpensive this place is for the delicious quality of the food. The omelets are the best I have ever had. I have one for breakfast every time I'm in IB. The pretzels are also the best I have ever had. The desserts are so fancy and delicious. Yum yum yum -- I could go on and on. They owners that work there daily are so sweet and helpful too.

1  Thank SDHolmes13
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Great place and really good food!
Try the crepes...they are wonderful! They are fresh and made right in front of you.
You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

When visiting Imperial Beach I looked at the trip advisor reviews and saw reviews for a great pretzel. I do love a good soft pretzel, so I had to go. My 11 year old daughter and I walked in and ordered and the chef asked if she had ever made a soft pretzel. She explained that she had and he invited her to make hers along side him! Of all the amazing things we did in California on our trip, I think this was the highlight for her...me too! We had just walked off the beach and I did not have my camera! He was so nice and taught her how to make the pretzel. Her pretzel and mine were amazing. I only wish we had time on our trip to try more of their food; everything looked and smelled wonderful.
It is a small shop at the beginning of the pier and there are tables outside or you can take it to go.
If in Imperial Beach you must stop in for a treat.