“Nice Dinner”
Review of Fratello's

Fratello's
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Idyllwild
Reviewed 14 October 2018

We had a nice family dinner at Fratello's. The staff was good, however we arrived during a shift change and had to wait a little bit for our server.

The salads and pizza were all good and we will return.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

We enjoyed a yummy, tase meal on the outside patio. It is a lovely setting under the trees. We were lucky enough to go on a Saturday night in the summer when live music kept us totally entertained. When we finished our meal, we moved to other chairs beneath the pines to continue enjoying the great music.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018

First time here but very enjoyable. Outside patio with live jazz and inside with white table cloths and crystal. We stopped by for lunch after a long hike. Great cold beers in a frosty mug and good choices of wine by the glass at reasonable prices. I started with the Caprese and asked for some fresh sliced prosciutto. It was one of the best I have had. My wife had the fresh garden green salad with shrimp. Both were excellent. Service was right on and timely. Prices are good too. You will love this place if you like Italian.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

As a local who doesn't drive this place is a hidden gem where you can listen live music on the weekend to quiet fine dinning experience . I am frequent diner on Wednesday where my love and I can have a pizza and ice tea for less then $25 for a date night.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

When we were last in Idyllwild, Fratello's was recommended to us by a local. We took her advice and went there along with our dog. The restaurant, located in the City center, has a dog-friendly patio. I chose their lobster-stuffed ravioli and my partner enjoyed their bass. The food was exceptional, the service top drawer and yet the restaurant was very relaxed. I enjoy good food, but I'm not really a fan of stuffy restaurants. Fratello's is great for a great Italian meal and we'll be going back the next time we are in Idyllwild.

Date of visit: August 2018