“Great Food & Beer”
Review of Idyllwild Brewpub

Idyllwild Brewpub
Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Idyllwild
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Fine handcrafted beer and exceptional fare.
Description: Fine handcrafted beer and exceptional fare.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bocce ball court down below. Idyllwild IPA was outstanding ($8). We split a burger ($14) and a pretzel ($7). Pretzel was too salty for my liking.

Seating is first come, first serve. It was packed at 1:30 pm but luckily only had to wait a few minutes for a table. It's a pretty big place but I could see that being a problem if it's super busy. Service was outstanding!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 3 November 2018

Ambled into this small town last night. On a road road trip from San Diego and decided to stay the night.
Went to the restaurant that the motel recommended and it was just a place to eat-no ambience, so we decided to go to the brew pub. When we saw the modern stainless steel staircase we knew we were in a place that we would like. Patio was crowded so we opted to sit inside. Server only gave me a beer menu, but after querying about beers my BF told me they had liquor, so I decided on a Manhattan. Perfectly made drink with the nice expensive cherries as garnish.
BF ordered the Angus weck. Not so good. Looked like end pieces off whatever cut of meat it came from. Dried out roll. He should have asked to trade out for a burger cuz lots of them were flying by the table. He ate it tho. I got the pub salad without the beets and asked for more tomatoes instead. It was very chilled, fresh and delicious. I could have eaten two of them.
Band was great-started at 7 so we stayed for another round and watched the band. The band surprised us-they were so good. The wife of one of the band members sat next to me and we discovered that we live about a mile from each other in SD.
Would come here again if I’m in town.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 3 November 2018

I was just driving around and wanted a place to just chill. Breweries are usually a good place to stop and relax and this place was no different. Idyllwild is a beautiful area and this pub is right there amongst the mountains. Great views are matched by pretty good beer. I didn't have anything to eat but the menu looked good. There is lots of room and I expect it to grow.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Great location in the pines, excellent food, fantastic service, fun music - what else can I say except GO!

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Warm Local Welcome, Great venue for family, friends, gameday.. Loved the Motown band, the LP's, and the comraderie extended to travelers.
Late night Dancing for All!