“Healthy Choices”
Review of Lemonade

Lemonade
Description: Healthy, fresh restaurant serving a seasonal comfort-food menu paired with many types of delicious lemonade!
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Very healthy choices for all ages with a great view. Salads, sandwiches, ahi tuna, chicken, salmon, ribs, avocado, turkey, soups, mac & cheese, desserts. Something for everybody. I love this place!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

My husband had the Poke bowl and I had the choose 4. Everything was so fresh and delicious! I would probably have lunch here everyday if we had one where we live.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

The quality of the food is excellent. I loved the poke bowls - I tried two different ones and they were both very good. The flavour combinations seemed to be carefully planned out. For a quick, casual lunch - with a view of the ocean - Lemonade is great.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I ate lunch here on a Wednesday. I had the tuna poke and a side of avocado salad and pasta salad. Everything was excellent. Lots of flavor and very fresh. The coconut cake was great too! The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

with all the fast food places in the US, it was great to find a place that sells good healthy food. the choices were amazing and the quality excellent.
we came back at least 6 times in the week and the kids loved it also.

1  Thank Jonathan H